Learning English
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Learning English

Cours, exercices, actualités discutions et bien plus sur Learning English. Un forum pour toute personne désireuse d'apprendre la langue la plus parlée au monde.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 – 100Hz HDR 10+, ...
919 € 1399 €
Voir le deal

Animes can give a hand ^^

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Miss

Animes can give a hand ^^ Empty
MessageSujet: Animes can give a hand ^^   Animes can give a hand ^^ EmptyMar 6 Juil - 9:39

I found a website where there are a lot of animes that you can watch anytime and some of them are available in american.
What about watching them and study the way characters talk?

[During my english class, I figured out that teachers only teach a formal and neutral english, I mean what we learn are just grammar and vocabulary, but what we speak isn't actually the english we can hear everyday. Just pay attention to one of the animes there :

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/nana-episode-1-online

By example, let's pick up NANA. We could pick up a couple of sentences form it and study them.
Reading is important right, but if you forget about speaking,the English you will talk won't be like the spoken one. And anyway how can we say 'I speak english' if we even don't know what kind of engish people talk?
Plus, I'm sure that listening some english, some authentic one, will help you to get use to hear and speak it, and you'll probably speak with the feeling you really master it and also you will not have to think about what you're going to say, that will come up just like that.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
@Hope
Admin
@Hope

Animes can give a hand ^^ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Animes can give a hand ^^   Animes can give a hand ^^ EmptySam 11 Déc - 2:43

interesting idea Miss!
i'll check this and i'll send you a mail very soon...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://learning-english.forumactif.com

Animes can give a hand ^^
Page 1 sur 1